Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hari Raya Aidil Fitri (20 September 2009)

Hari Raya Aidil Fitri was celebrated on the 20 September 2009. We left for my sister's house in Damansara Damai late morning after the Sembahyang Raya. Yusof, my elder brother was on work on the first Hari Raya and my second brother Yunus was in Selayang Hospital visiting his father in-law.

My husband bought lemang on Hari Raya eve

Therefore, only me and my family, my sister and her family and my mom celebrating the precious moment together. We headed to Putrajaya soon we finished our lunch.


My children on our early journey to my sister's house


My husband on his Baju Melayu


Touching moment my husband and mother in-law


Boss chaired the meeting


Latest photo of my mother in-law


Second Day of Hari Raya 21 September 2009


I went again to my sister's house on the second Hari Raya to meet my untie and cousins soon I knew they planned to visit my mom.

My cousins - from left Ajak, Kamal, my husband and Baim


Dr Mohd Ibrahim showed his anger face to his students sitting in front of him!


Family chatting - from left - my mom, my untie Zaleha, untie Leha, Ina, Kak Ani and Kak Nita. Happy moment to be together once in few years!


From left - Kak Ani in her sweet smiling, Ina (thinking so much), Kak Nita (hidden) and my mom and my untie (chatting)


Chousins' children - I wondered I had one missing cousin in the picture - Norazlina - Regret I didn't have her photo!

I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin to all families and friends. May Allah bless our lives and hoping we can meet again the following years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment