Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Trip to Pengkalan Hulu

Departed at 11.30pm after closing City Cafe. We drove slowly in the midnight by Plus North-South Highway. Had our morning breakfast at 7 O'clock in the morning at Gerik and continue our Journey to MRSM Pengkalan Hulu.
We reached the place just 5 minutes before 8. I left my husband there and we continue our journey!
Foggy view early in the morning


Arrived MRSM Pengkalan Hulu 5 minutes before the programme started

Again... while waiting for my husband, I took my children to Malaysia-Thailand border. With the consent from the police in duty, I drove my car into Thailand border. I called PGA Iskandar whom I knew in my earlier visit. He was surprised to know that we were there again and a bit dissapointed that he could not plan something for us due to our short stay.


My children in Thailand border


My naughty sons Akbar and Azri



I don't understand what is wrong with him! I don't know to which country he is
loyal to...!


Yala- Thailand

Playing Sepak Takraw


Morning in Thailand!



Playing with our shadows!


Enjoy playing



No comments:

Post a Comment