Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Moment for my daughter Amanina Sukor

The result of SPM 2009 was announced on the 12th March 2009. It was of course a happy day for me when my daughter brought back straight A's for all nine subjects taken.
It was worth to send her to boarding school and all the trouble that we had to take for a two year stay in Sabak Bernam.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all teachers and friends in Sabak Bernam and also family and friends of mine for their prays.

The happy moment was shared among business friends especially at Rawang Terminal and Mydin's staffs. One of my customer (Faiz) treated Pizza Hut for my daughter. Thank you so much to Faiz and all his friends for the happy moment shared together! It was something unforgettable!









Faiz and the gang

Special thanks is dedicated to SBPI Sabak Bernam for their well planned schedule for their students.

I appreciated so much on my daughter's hardworking, understanding, patience and sacrify during her stay in Sabak Bernam.

No comments:

Post a Comment