Monday, July 20, 2009

I like this picture

The picture of a group of monkey was taken last Sunday 19 July 2009. I was on my way back to Rawang after sending my daughter back to her boarding school in Sabak Bernam. After passing by Selangor Fruit Valley, I noticed a group of monkeys by the road side waiting the passers-by to throw them food. I stopped by the road side to have a photo shot and they gave me a very good posing.



Good posing from a group of monkey (Please click the picture to see the clear image)

It is normal for me to take alternative road to Sabak Bernam to avoid heavy traffics.
Many speed traps from Tanjung Karang to Sabak Bernam and I already had 3 summons. Two had been paid and another one still in hand!



Me alone on the road? Can we have this in Kuala Lumpur?

No comments:

Post a Comment